SLJ/Summer Learning Journey (Under the sea) Kick start Activity/task 15

Guten tag bloggers, welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to share my Under the sea kick start activity. This activity was fun because it also included puzzles, there was an app and the task was called Under the sea so of course you will know the puzzles will be about the sea. Find out what I did next by reading the steps I followed. 1: I watched a video called, ” Lots to see in the sea” If you want to see the video here is it : Video : Next as I said before there was a link I click and the app had puzzles about the sea, I filled couple of them, see my google slide last and check out the puzzles I filled. 2: Then I had to make a copy of an image to design my own under the sea play area, and I answered these questions too which are, What animals would you like to go swimming with? And what animals would you like to see. Bloggers and people, you can also answer this question by commenting on my blog. 3: Lastly I shared my activity on my blog and I had to write facts about the puzzles I made. The questions, images, facts, playground everything is included in the slide please check it out and comment the answer of the question, enjoy!

Here is my Under the sea activity/kick start

2 thoughts on “SLJ/Summer Learning Journey (Under the sea) Kick start Activity/task 15

1. Your posts never surprise me.You put in SO much effort and follow the instructions well.
    Thank you for sharing and CONGRATULATIONS on all the awards you won at assembly.You DESERVE them 🙂

2. Kia ora Shreeya,

It’s Charlotte here, a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey. Well done on your work Under the Sea activity. I can see you have put quite a lot of time and effort into completing it!

You always make your posts so interesting and visually appealing to your readers. I get excited everytime I come across one of your posts because they are always fantastic. Don’t forget to include a question in your blog post to encourage readers to comment!

I particularly like how your creativity has shone through on this post. I think it is quite humorous how you have included a slide and a swing set in the middle of the ocean. I wonder how they got there?

Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey