SLJ/Summer Learning Journey (R.E.S.P.E.C.T)Kick start Activity/Task 7

Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to share my kick start activity with you guys. This activity was so easy, fun and creative. Now here are the steps I followed, first I read: I wear this as a sign of respect to others, then I watched: Ta’ovala, wrapping Tonga around my body, then I watched another clip which is: Custom make keikei. For the create task, I had to create a keikei or ta’ovala. I clicked on a link which had 2 pictures and a area for me to create my design. I picked 1 design and then added a bit more to it.

Here is my Kick start R.E.S.P.E.C.T activity

2 thoughts on “SLJ/Summer Learning Journey (R.E.S.P.E.C.T)Kick start Activity/Task 7

1. Kia ora Shreeya,

It’s Anna from the Summer Learning Journey here. It is great to see you blogging regularly.

I like how you wrote in your description what you did step by step. It was well written and easy for me to follow. Helped me further understand what it is you were doing which is awesome.

I have a couple of questions for you. What is a Keikei and a ta’ovala? Not everyone will know what they are so maybe including a description of each would be helpful and will teach people something new.

I like your design, I like how you used a gradient of one colour. What made you pick those colours?

What did you learn about respect? When was the last time you showed respect to someone?

Keep up the blogging Shreeya.
    Anna