SLJ/Summer Learning Journey (Summer Styles) Step it up Activity/Task 6

Talofa, welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to show you my step it up activity that I did. Here are the steps I followed, first I watched a video of Heather Brown art/tutorial. 2, for the create I had to, use the explore video to give you some ideas about what New Zealand Summer Styles artwork you’d like to create. Then create your own by hand or google drawing, I picked google drawing. Also I didn’t have any ideas so I just used the heather brown tutorial for my google drawing. There was also another option which I didn’t pick which was Download a copy of this one, if you open the link it will tell you to copy it and fill it with brilliant colours or gradient colours. The final task was to share it to our blog.

Here is my Summer styles Step it up activity

Original
The one I did on google drawing

4 thoughts on “SLJ/Summer Learning Journey (Summer Styles) Step it up Activity/Task 6

1. Kia ora Shreeya,

My name is Anna and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey commenting team. I can see you have been very busy completing the SLJ activities. What has stood out to me most is how amazingly thoughtful the blogs are. You have included a very detailed blurb about what you did step by step and I like how you included a photo of the original and your own beautiful creation. You have done a great job recreating the original. What was your favourite part about creating your piece of summer art? Was there anything you found challenging?

I am marked this blog as an outstanding blog so you will get extra points. Keep up all the awesome work Shreeya, I look forward to seeing your other awesome blog posts.

Keep up the hard work Shreeya.

Kia pai tō rā,
    Anna

2. Hi Anna

I am glad you liked my blog post, and my favourite part creating this was the whole thing, I was enjoying it so much. I found nothing challenging because I love google drawing so much, I have done so many google drawings in the past, and the past few years in the SLJ.
    Thanks
    Shreeya

1. Kia ora Shreeya

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my comment Shreeya.

That is probably why you are so good at Google drawings because you have had lots of practice with it. Can you remember your first time using Google Draw?

Do you like drawing on paper too, or just digitally?
      Anna
      SLJ