Paper Plane Experiment – Science

Talofa, welcome back to my blog.

Today we had a science class for 2 periods and this is the 2nd period. AlT, which is my class had to make paper planes today. Read what we did today below.

In the first 1st period we had to make our paper planes, but before doing that, we searched what a “fair scientific experiment fair test” is. Find out what it means by clicking on the link.

Then the teacher separated 4 people into a group, in my group I had, Felice, Yance, Tyson and I. We were good teammates and enjoyed doing the task together.

Next, the teacher gave us a big piece of paper and a small piece of paper to make our paper aeroplane. We had to make our paper planes the same design or else the point would not be counted. Tyson and Yance searched for ideas on Google and Felice and I made the paper planes. 

Once everyone was done making their paper planes we went outside to have a test run. Once we had a couple of tries we started the real competition of who will win. Do you think my team will win? If you think that we will win comment down your answer.

In the 1st round we did my group came 3rd, and then in the 2nd round we came 4/5. If you wrote in the comment that we didn’t win you are right!. We actually came 4th or 5th place. Once we finished the task, the bell rang for play so we went to play.

Once it was time to come back to class for period 3, the teacher told us the write a brief of what we did on that day. My group made a Canva presentation. I hope you like the task we made on Canva. Kakite! bye.

Here is our brief about what happened on the day